3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2008 5:05 PM by mizmellie RSS

Marriott Paris Champs Elysees

richelle Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I will be staying there in May.  I got a great package deal.  Anyone familiar with the surrounding restaurants.  I was in Paris in November but in the town of Marne La Vallee by Disneyland.  Looking for some hidden treasure restaurants that are affordable especially in the Latin Quarter or on the Champs Elysees

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Paris Champs Elysees
    bl4666 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I would recommend Chartier, see http://www.restaurant-chartier.com/www/visit/.  Some has described this as the delicious new generation of cheap dining in Paris.  Walking into the restaurant is like walking into a Renior painting.  It is nothing fancy, you may share table with a fellow diner.  Food is good and cheap, and definitely worth a visit.  When I asked the Champs Elysees concierge about the direction, he was surprised and commented that I had made a good choice, so enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikieg Platinum
    When I stayed at this hotel in July the concierge recommended two excellent restaurants. One was Italian, but before you shrug it off, I had the best veal dish I can remember in recent history. The name is Casa di Delfo and is located on Rue La Trémoille, which is a few blocks from the Marriott. The other restaurant, which was outrageous, is called Le Florimond on Ave de la Motee-Picquet. This establishment is also rated high in the Paris Zagat Guide.

mizmellie Gold

I agree le Florimond is excellent.

It is near Les Invalides and a Metro stop.

The food was amazing there was ten of us and we all loved what we ordered.  I had a beef dish that had this beautiful delicious purple mustard. 

You will not be disappointed

Bon appetite !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...