2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2013 10:20 PM by erc RSS

Long-Term Stays

kedrogers Silver 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I didn't know a lot of people did this, but we are staying at the Marriot for at least 2 months. I thought this was a pretty unique situation, but came to find many other people doing this at he same hotel. Anyone else on here do that before? Any tips or tricks to help make our long-term stay better? Don't get me wrong, we love it, but don't want to miss out on any opportunities.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Long-Term Stays
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Ugh, we had to do this when my husband was relocated.  My best tip is to ask to speak with the hotel manager to see if you can get a better rate for long term stay.   Other than that, I would ask to see the room/suite in advance.  Marriott also has executive stay apartments if you wanted to go that route.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Long-Term Stays
    erc Platinum

An expert at long term stays is eb5147 if she sees this post and is available she will most likely be able (and willing - very generous with her time) to give you a boatload of tips.

Good luck. Welcome aboard

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...