Lifetime Points

jet2asia Gold 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Marriott Rewards Insiders!

I noted the following:

Lifetime Silver Elite250 nights + 1.2 million points
Lifetime Gold Elite500 nights + 1.6 million points
Lifetime Platinum Elite750 nights + 2 million points

Where does one go to see how many points they have accumulated in their lifetime?

Many Thanks for your help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Points
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

jet2asia,

The lifetime points of your account are not available on the website. A call to customer service will allow you to find out that info. They get calls for this all the time so they will know exactly what you are talking about. I hope this helps.

Customer Support:

1-801-468-4000

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jet2asia Gold 5 Reviews

Thanks ks77.  Where do you send in recommendations to Marriott?  Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see your lifetime points just like you can see your lifetime stays?

Many Thanks for taking the time to answer my query.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

No problem at all! I don't know of any official channels to make recommendations but I would give them to the rep when you call. Also, you can message NathalieF with any recommendation or concerns and he can help escalate things.

cmassoglia Platinum 1 Reviews

Your total membership nights shows up on the Account Activity screen.  My Account-->Rewards Account Activity-->View Reward Acvitity.