7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2013 9:11 PM by nuhusker RSS

Paris in October

sidbaby1936 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I will be in Paris the second week of October for 6 days as part of my honeymoon.Was looking for any helpful tips and ideas of places to eat, see etc...apart from the normal paris sights, looking for the hidden Paris or backstreets approach.

I love history and new cultures and love experiencing new things

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris in October
    legendkiller Platinum 18 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sidbaby,

Please check out my prior posts, pictures and information on:

La Tour d'Argent

It is a very beautiful, and historic place to dine!

Good luck!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Great deer hunting in Paris, TX in October.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

You're funny.    Being Texan, I enjoyed that. 

But I just got this e-mail about Paris, France and wanted to post it somewhere. 

P.S.:  I should have added a description to this.  It's a 360* picture of Paris from above the Eiffel Tower.  It can be enlarged or one can scope out for a long shot view.

http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/paris.htm

I love Texas.  Especially the deer hunting at a friends ranch just west of Waco.  My wife says if I kill it, she'll grill it.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

My uncle by marriage does all kinds of hunting at their place in the piney woods of east TX.   Deer, frogs, squirrel, you name it.  He made it to the 7th grade without learning to write his name because he was always out hunting.

We have a lot of deer in the pines of SC, too.  I guess just about every place does.

Are you going hunting there in Oct., nuhusker?  Good time to be there and miss the heat. 

I will hunt in TX sometime this fall.  No firm dates yet.  I've hunted a lot in SC too.  The deer are small and taste like pine straw compared to the big corn fed whitetails in Iowa.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...