9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 9:23 PM by stelzer001 RSS

Marriott and American team up again

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife an AmericanAdvantage member told me about this:

http://www.wspa.com/story/22610258/american-airlines-and-marriott-partnership-gives-travelers-new-earning-choices

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards-including-ritz-carlton/1476813-american-airlines-marriott-partnership-gives-travelers-new-earning-choices.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-aadvantage/1476803-aadvantage-marriott-rewards-partners-again.html

I'm like Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's Heroes, "I know nothing" and like Myer Myers playing Linda Richman on Coffee Talk, now I'm getting a little verklempt, talk among yourselves.

NathalieF  Andy, you cost me a dinner (but at least it's my wife), why do I as an Insider have to be schooled by the Mrs.? Shame, shame

But good news overall.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott and American team up again
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Nice pick up, erc...or should I say Mrs. erc. These partnerships are important and can add value. I hope the post merger AA/USAir will continue the annual points for mile transfer championed by tker.  That is the best value going today.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

WOO HOO!!!!

dejamo Platinum

erccie.jpgWell well erccie.....................

Seems like Uncle Bill's peeps are grabbing at straws, trying to find something that makes the masses happy.   It's a start !

Although too late for me and others  for the  "wafting"  back to the dinner table,  it appears that things are starting to dribble towards an ameniable tolerance level on both sides for the most vocal among those that choose to drink the Kool-Aid !   Hope all goes well !

Glad to see, you and the Mrs.  !

Keep on keeping on my dark Side friend !

erc Platinum

Back from lunch and look what I find. I'll be thinking of you this weekend when I have my continental breakfast, mmm english muffins (with the kool-aid).  I hope Andy responds on one of my other posts as quickly as you did from your suite over there on the dark side. We'll see.

The young man who cuts my grass asked me yesterday, "so what do you think about the American/Marriott agreement?"  What? Turns out Mrs. Klink had talked to him about his family vacation and they had discussed the agreement.   We may not get the bennies, but at least being an Insider I'm in the know!

curiousone Platinum

Since American/Marriott had this relationship in the past, I would love to know which one of them was the first to admit that breaking up was a mistake. I am guessing somebody had to eat some crow.

erc Platinum

I hear ya. BTW, terrific write up on the Seattle Waterfront. As a heights man The View from The Shard , I ate up your suggestion about the Bank of America building.

Between that and Hillstone in Phoenix, you're two up on me - thanks.

curiousone Platinum

Marriott already has American on the Travel Package list. With a TP you can get 1:1 Marriott to American points!

erc Platinum

Wow, good stuff. Ok professor tker, get ready for summer school. Class is about to begin, again!

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

ERC: thanks to you and Mrs ERC. I go to London for one day, one day!, and I miss the news. Oh well, glad the divorce was rescinded.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...