6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2013 3:06 PM by sidbaby1936 RSS

How many people have seen Jimmy Buffet in concert?

sidbaby1936 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am an avid Jimmy Buffet fan and have seen him almost 30 times over the last 22 years.

Was wondering where people have seen him and their experiences on the concert, tailgating atomosphere etc..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How many people have seen Jimmy Buffet in concert?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I've enjoyed Jimmy Buffet twice sitting on the hill at http://www.woodlandscenter.org/welcome.html which is located about 1 mile from our house.  A fabulous concert and we sit on the hill of the amphitheater while enjoying some fine beverages, but we keep our tailgating down as we ride our bikes and don't want to get the dreaded BWI (biking while intoxicated).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

Once, in 1992, at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. it was a wedding present (from my wife's employer). We are not Parrotheads, so we went, enjoyed while we were there, but is been 21 years, and JB isnt really our cup of tea in music. Glad to hear others enjoy

guesting Gold

I have seen him twice in the Washington, DC area and it it always a blast. Especially fun when tailgating with homemade sandboxes set up in the parking lot. A great island/beach atmosphere in the middle of suburbia!

Also shared an elevator with him in a Virginia Beach Marriott years ago.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sidbaby,

Enjoy him and his places to dine!

Had tickets to his concert in St. Louis, but gave them away.  Probably a mistake!

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I've seen him a few times.  A good buddy is filming a movie about him and the loyal followers....talk about a gig, he's roaming all over the country filming for the movie and of course attending concerts with killer seats.

sidbaby1936 Gold 3 Reviews

jerrycoin,zuracker,

Saw him last weekend at Alpine Valley Wi...awesome show!!! Jackson Browne opened for him, WOW does he still sound good

Was a very enjoyable day..Jimmy never disappoints

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...