4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2013 8:41 AM by irenelin RSS

Birthday gift

irenelin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was got a email in my bithday June 4, and it mentioned that i going to received an Elite night credit for your birthday,

but until now, I havn't see any addition night credit in my account.

is any one know how long will take to have this credit in my account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Birthday gift
    erc Platinum

1) Happy Birthday

2) Welcome aboard

3) Let's throw this to the NathalieF  he'll probably have the answer for you a day or two after Father's Day

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stevew Platinum

I received mine almost immediately. It shows up as a promotional night.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Since it has been more than a week, it might be worth calling the Marriott Rewards folks. I think mine elite night credit showed up with a couple days of receiving the email. Check the promotional nights on your rewards account activity (right under "Bonus nights earned"). Happy belated birthday.

irenelin Gold

Thanks everyone, finally I got an Elite night credit in my account last Friday

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...