1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 12, 2013 7:36 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination for the Spirit to Serve Award

rhurt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to recognize and thank Shirley H from the St Petersburg Marriott Clearwater.  Shirley made my 6-month stay the absolute best it could be.  She would always tell me to come see her for anything I needed.  I remember when I first arrived at the Marriott there were a few things I wanted to have in the room to help make the long stay more comfortable.  I talked to Shirley about these items and next thing I know they are there.  She got me things like a larger trash can, a laundry basket (from her house), a new pan, knives for preparing food, and numerous other little things that made the stay so much better.  She always made sure I had a supply of water and apples.  In addition, my birthday was during my stay and Shirley had a small cake made, brought it to my room and sang happy birthday…what a treat!  It's the small things like these that add up and make the time away from bearable. Having people like Shirley on Marriott staff will keep me coming back.  Please select her for this award....she is absolutely an asset to Marriott and deserving of the recognition.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination for the Spirit to Serve Award
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, rhurt, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...