2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2010 7:54 PM by jerrycoin RSS

The Best Hotel Buy in Northern Virginia - D.C. area

lawago Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Northern Virginia (Tyson's Corner area) is notoriously expensive for hotels.  I did a major project there last Fall which involved about 8 different stays.  A terrific buy for that area is the Courtyard on Gallows Rd. in Vienna, VA.   The G.M. Andy and his staff are very accomodating and friendly.  It is also the only Courtyard I've stayed in that has Room Service for dinner Mon-Thurs. evening.  They have great AAA or Senior rates and I wouldn't stay elsewhere when I'm in the area.

• Re: The Best Hotel Buy in Northern Virginia - D.C. area
    travelfaculty Silver 2 Reviews

Yes, it is a wonderful hotel.  the staff are so friendly...has a gym and a pool.  I have stayed here about 6 times and every time it is nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Best Hotel Buy in Northern Virginia - D.C. area
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

lawago,

Thanks for the information!

The tip on room service is important as sometimes I have valuables and cannot leave the hotel room.  

Likewise, that is a great area for shopping and sightseeing.  I used to eat at Evan's Farm and what a treat.  That Ralph Evans (I think Ralph?) was really an impressive guy with a wonderful place.  

Thanks again for the information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...