3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2013 1:10 PM by stlram RSS

login name

stlram Platinum 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How do I change my login name?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: login name
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's a great question, never even thought about it so let's as NathalieF for some information.  They are always a great source for things such as this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Sure thing, basically we need to know what username you want and if it's available. Here's an FAQ How can I change my Insiders' username?

For any other community- or feature-related questions, check out the Community Help and Support section for many other FAQs that may be of assistance.

stlram Platinum 15 Reviews

Community manager, thank you for the link which answers the question "How do I change my login name". It answers the question but unfortunately the conditions allowing a change to be made are limited (my 2 cent opinion). There are times when someone may have other reasons to change and should be allowed the capability.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...