1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 10, 2013 8:02 AM by laurac RSS

A worthy lady

dns67665 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Mr. Marriott, I hereby nominate Amanda S. of the Kansas City Airport Marriott for the Spirit to Serve award. I first met Amanda late one night in January 2012. I had a long day followed by a long drive to the hotel, and she offered to take a large cart full of baggage to my room while I parked my car. When I offered her a tip for her services, she politely declined, saying it was her pleasure to assist me. She has assisted me very ably each and every stay at this hotel over the past 16-plus months, and I cannot wait to see her smile whenever I make the long drive from my residence to Kansas City.

Amanda treats every guest as if they were a platinum premeier member, even if they are not even a member of Marriott Rewards. She is always waiting to greet guests with a smile and a warm welcome when they are returning to the hotel, and never loses her cool under pressure. I believe this young lady has tremendous potential and is so worthy of this award.

David Steinle

Russell, Kan.

Platinum Premeier Elite member

Marriott Rewards member since November 1999k

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A worthy lady
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, dns67665, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...