0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2013 2:34 PM by bkpatton Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Residence Inn Lombard - Above and Beyond Employees!

bkpatton Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

While staying at the Residence Inn in Lombard, IL, I developed the full blown flu complete with Emergency Room visit, tamiflu, 103+ temp, etc.  I was unable to move due to the illness and was confined to my hotel room on a Friday night.  I called the front desk to see if they had a service to get some necessities:  cough syrup, juices, soups, gatorade, etc.  that I would need in order to recover while my wife was in a downtown Chicago hospital with migraine treatment ongoing.  They told me that they performed that service only on Monday-Friday; however, I called housekeeping to see if anyone would do it after their shift.  As to not compromise the hotel, the Housekeeping Manager coversed with the Hotel Manager and returned my call.  They treated me like I was their own sick family member.  I had groceries within an hour and a phone call twice/day to see if there was anything else that I needed even through the weekend!!  Excellent staff!  I cannot say more about the quality of these employees!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lombard, Illinois, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Chicago Lombard

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...