3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2015 8:58 PM by clebert RSS

Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club- Using points to stay in 3 Bedroom Villa

readytovacation Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Has Anyone stayed in a 3 bedroom villa at the Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club?  I just booked it on points for Easter Week next year.  It will be our first time to St. Kitts (We have been to Anguilla, Turks & Caicos, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John, Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Riviera Maya, Cabo San Lucas).  We will be traveling with our two boys ages 12 and 7.  Can anyone share any tips on must do activities on the island?  What are the 3 bedroom units like?  Are they ocean view, on the top floor etc?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Kitts, Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Re: Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club- Using points to stay in 3 Bedroom Villa
    ksteckler Platinum

I had a three bedroom with my family in St Kitts from 12/20-27 and we loved it. I went with our two kids, 22 and 24. The villas are extremely large, approximately 2,000 sq ft (3 baths) and in very good condition.  FYI, all 3 bedrooms are on the third floor (no elevator-but not a problem).

St Kitts has a beautiful beach. Great views of mountains from beach. The grounds are good and hotel area fine. This was our 2nd trip to St Kitts.  We only had one meal on the premises, which was very average at best and expensive.

There are some very good restaurants  (Marshalls, Pavillion, Serendipity, Carambola Beach Club, spice Mill, Caio) .  The taxi service is very good. The taxi's cost each way from $12-24 each way depending on the distance. Most are combo taxi drivers/tours guiders.  Almost all are mini buses. We have found the drivers very proud of their country and very accomodating. Take their business card and give to the waitress near the end of your meal and the drivers will come back without exception.

We hired one driver to tour the Island for 4 hours for a reasonable fee. Since it was usually dark at dinner, the tour gave us a chance to see the beautiful scenery as well as some historical site.

One day, we rented chairs and an unbrella at Carambola for the day, brought a change of clothers (they had some modest shower facilities and then had dinner there. Its a beautiful beach on Caribbean side.

Its our families favorite island.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club- Using points to stay in 3 Bedroom Villa
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I am assuming your trip has already passed but the info that ksteckler posted is spot on.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...