5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 9:36 PM by m_leung RSS

Rate a Hotel

cschmidt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I tried to rate a hotel as the sweepstakes email asks, however, when you type in a city or location and then hit enter or put the cursor on Find Hotels.....nothing happens. No listed hotels, ne redirection to another page of listed hotels, nothing.

Hard to provide feedback when the system will not let you...thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rate a Hotel
    m_leung Member 1 Reviews

I have to agree with this, too. I also wanted to enter this sweepstakes, and rate the most recent Marriott hotel that I stayed in. But I also was unable to search the city and state, and thus, I am unable to rate my hotel. If you can provide us with any feedback, or if you can fine-tune your website so that we are able to enter the sweepstakes, that would be great! Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi cschidt and m_leung, which hotels are you looking for? I can help get you on your way.

m_leung Member 1 Reviews

Hi,

I would like to review the Residence Inn Portland North Harbour hotel that I stayed in back in May. Thanks!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks m_leung. Here's a link to the hotel page: Residence Inn Portland North Harbour

I'm able to see the hotel appear when I enter "Portland" and then select "Portland, Oregon, USA" from the list of matching locations. There are a lot of hotels so you can then select "Residence Inn" from the drop down menu to filter out all other brands.

m_leung Member 1 Reviews

Thanks so much! And thanks for the pointers on entering city names in the future! I guess when I tried entering "Portland, Oregon" by itself, it didn't bring up anything. But now I know that it helps just to enter the city name first, then to search from that point onward.

Thanks again so much! And hope you have a wonderful and Happy Fourth of July!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...