1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 7, 2008 1:05 AM by makkberger RSS

A way to acknowledge exceptional service

lawago Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
As a Platinum Elite, I would like to have a way to acknowledge when a Marriott employee goes above and beyond the normal service.   Each year, as a Chairman's Preferred member with USAirways, I receive a folder of perforated cards designed to hand one to such an employee.  They then put their name, employee number, etc. on the card and send it in.   Periodically, there is a drawing and the winner gets a cash prize.   Obviously, the more cards they receive for exceptional service, the more chances they have to win the big prize.   Marriott, here's the way to get feedback from your most frequent guests!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A way to acknowledge exceptional service
    makkberger Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

As a MVP Gold with Alaska Airlines, the same program is offered.  I always keep a couple of the award cards with me in my laptop case to present to any Alaska employee who has gone above and beyond or presented exceptional service.

Would be nice for Marriott to offer a similar program that in essence would help them pinpoint their most valuable employees via the free help of guests who are in the best position to make this identification.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...