7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2013 2:24 PM by kk_z1 RSS

SLA for requests submitted via web

kk_z1 Gold 13 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In regards to getting timly responses from customer service, is there a defined SLA? It seems to me that you send a note using the web form and then it is up to your luck whether you get a timly response or not. Simple requests such has getting proper credit for your stay takes weeks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SLA for requests submitted via web
    kk_z1 Gold 13 Reviews

I guess we'll just have to wait for an answer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

On the contrary, it appears to me we've gotten the answer - a big fat no. But, since the site is currently being swamped by hundreds of reviews a day, let's try this and give the NathalieF   an opportunity to see the question (even some of his own posts have been missed due to the overflow review volume). If you ever want to highlight someone's attention in this forum use the @sign immediately followed by their name and a blue link comes up that sends a message to the person saying you have mentioned them.  So let's see if Andy (allow him Father's Day off) gets the word, he's usually pretty good at getting back.

Welcome aboard - jump right in.

erc Platinum

By the way, once you get your SLA question answered, don't expect an answer to why when a property messes up posting your points the customer has to do all of the grunt work tracking down (from the very same inefficient property) the paperwork and sending it on to Rewards - that one doesn't have a good answer

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

I've had really good luck with CS tracking the stays and points for us.  We haven't been missed very often, though.

kk_z1 Gold 13 Reviews

Thanks erc... don't think there is an SLA and I agree with regards to the points posting. At times I have experienced issues and it takes a few days to get these resolved. Folks can easily pull up the hotel portfolio and yet they ask customers to send/email them the portfolio.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

It can take up to 10 business days for a missing stay to be posted once it's received by the customer service center.  If that amount of time has passed and your stay hasn't yet been posted, contact Marriott Rewards Customer Service to inquire directly.

The team is currently experiencing higher than normal volume, but the desired reply time is within 24 hours.

kk_z1 Gold 13 Reviews

thanks NathalieF - I do understand that it could take up to 10 days (that is the official response). My question was pertaining to getting the "correct" credit posted. At times I have had to submit a request to get the "correct" credit posted after the credit was posted. This was because the system did not take in to account the complete "eligible" spending for points credit. And, in order to correct this I had to send a request via web which tooks time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...