4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 5:25 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Chronic Taco

ddlead Silver
Currently Being Moderated

If you want a great Mexican meal, head on down the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in Newport Beach to a hole in the wall restaurant called Chronic Taco.  Just down Macarthur Blvd. and north on the PCH from the Marriott Bayview and other properties near John Wayne Airport, this tiny place has some excellent food.

• Re: Chronic Taco
    sandyb Gold

Going to Newport Coast in November.  Any other restaurant recommendations.  I also love nice bars where you can sit, eat and drink at bar.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ocbeaches Member
    In Laguna Beach you have to check out "Madison Square and Garden" for breakfast. Great food and awesome backyard dining area. Enjoy!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Hey ddlead,

Great minds think alike.  Check out this blog:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/blogs/lorifleenor/2012/02/23/the-quintessential-taco

And don't forget the outdoor cantina fire pits!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Now we're getting somewhere!!! I love tacos and I love local joints. If I ever get to the left coast, I'm going to this place!!  Thanks dd and pluto.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...