1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 10, 2013 2:32 PM by alisonh RSS

My Courtyard by Marriott is on the 16th Street Mall, in Denver, CO

cesimpson Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I love staying here as it is right in the center of the action in downtown Denver.  Nice perks, like coupons for free beers at the Rock Bottom Brewery right across the street, and at the Tilted Kilt just down the block.  Only drawback is the Courtyard does not have a pool or a hot tub.  I always try to get a room a couple of floors up over looking 16th street so we can people watch while sitting in the large window ledges in the room.  The conveniently located Rialto Cafe is on the first floor of the Courtyard, and is a great place to sit and people watch, either from the outside seating or from the seats inside as the cafe has floor to ceiling windows.  We like jazz, and the wonderful Jazz at Jacks is just a block or two down the street.  The Denver theater company playhouse is just two short blocks away too.  The Sunday morning buffett at the Rialto is great too, with numerous fresh and tasty selections.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My Courtyard by Marriott is on the 16th Street Mall, in Denver, CO
    alisonh Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi cesimpson,

You've definitely found your favorite hot spots in Denver. I hear it's a great city with lots of sights. It's on my bucket list to see during the late summer/early fall when all the scenery is in bloom. I'm happy to hear that your stay at the Courtyard at 16th Street Mall was conveniently located to all the livelihood of the city. I hope you can get back there soon and take advantage of the sights!

- Alison

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...