1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 7:49 AM by laurac RSS

Chris is the Man!

tsides1013 Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Chris P. at the Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield, VA should get some recognition for his above and beyond service. He continually works hard to go beyond pleasing his guests. He has been a great servant to that community in his desire to help us serve a non-profit organization called Ability Nation whose parent is MVLE. MVLE has been part of that community for over 42 years and Chris has helped forge a great relationship between the two companies. Chris has exemplary work habits with a focus to get it all done right the first time.

Way to go Chris and I know that I will see you soon as there is no other place I or the company want to stay when in town.f

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Springfield, Virginia, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Springfield
  • Re: Chris is the Man!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, tsides1013, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...