3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 1:01 PM by stlram RSS

Conierge at Baltimore Waterfront Hotel

dtaylor.mph Member 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed at the Marriott Waterfront on the inner-harbor, Baltimore, MD. While talking on the phone to the hotel I asked simply if we could have the highest guest room available because my wife would love to see the harbor. I had mentioned when they asked, that it was a stay for our 2nd anniversary. I was put on hold and on their return they upgraded us to the 22nd floor to an executive king suite, gave us access to the concierges lounge, and when we arrived there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room. This was also my first time staying in a Marriott and it was the first trip on my rewards as well. The concierges name was Annie.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Conierge at Baltimore Waterfront Hotel
    stlram Platinum 15 Reviews

dtaylor, you asked and you received. Certainly availability will determine whether or not a request can be honored but if you don't make the request it cannot be fulfilled. Hopefully you took the time to inform either the hotel management or someone at Marriott that Annie made your second anniversary memorable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, dtaylor.mph, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

stlram Platinum 15 Reviews

Hi Laura C,

My on-line name is mzrati and I felt compelled to responded to dtaylor.mph because my experience with many Marriott associates has been astounding over the 29 years that I have stayed at Marriott properties. So often it is very easy for someone to complain but I take the opposite approach by giving praise especially when it is due. What ever Marriott corporation's does to inspire their associates, it works. I'm a loyal Marriott guest because Marriott has been a wonderful place to stay whether on business or for pleasure. Best Regards.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...