5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2013 9:24 AM by mtraininjax RSS

Points, Points,

steve.tatum86 Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I started a mini-blog on here for sharing points-earning strategies.  Please feel free to post and provide any brilliant ideas!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
FL, USA
  • Re: Points, Points,
    wwlei88 Silver

The Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature card is a good way to start getting the Marriott reward points!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

eppyvox Gold 6 Reviews

You can add Marriott shopping. Link your Rewards card and start earning.  We joined AAdvantage and Delta ski miles,  we get more mile by purchasing stuff than from actually flying.  Bottom line is it all adds up to free hotel rooms, or free air, or both; and they recognize your elite status.

kshapero Gold 9 Reviews

How do you link rewards?

Location Brand Hotel
        FL, USA
        mtraininjax Platinum 13 Reviews

I have both the Marriott Visa and Delta American Express. I use the Delta card for everything relating to flying and am quickly on pace to close in on a medallion level, and since I have reached Platinum Elite with Marriott, I still use the card, and Marriott is good at telling you about programs where if you stay 15 times in the summer, you get 25,000 points or something like that, so it pays to continue to use both, when you buy items and when you travel. Loyalty should be rewarded.

Now if both Delta and Marriott can allow for use of each other's cards to accelerate my points on each other's platform, I'd be ecstatic!

wardini Platinum 13 Reviews

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...