1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2009 5:56 PM by traveloften RSS

Nascar Holiday

nascarman Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I will be in the Charlotte, NC Executive Park Marriott for 2 weeks in May for the Nascar speed weeks and are looking for places to eat at night. We are both on low cholesterol diets so BBQ are no goers. Usually we survive on Outback salmon and baked (jacket) potatoes

• Re: Nascar Holiday
    traveloften Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    We have been in Charlotte for the 600 for the last 10 years. You are in for a treat. From the Thursday before labor day until Sat. the center of uptown is shut down for a 72 hour party! Bands play, vendors entice and the City is at it's best. There are many wonderful restaurants in Uptown. We recommend three that are not to miss. The first is Ratcliff On The Green: Service is wonderful and the food made primarily with local products is outstanding. If you are a steak lover, another is The Capital Grill: again outstanding service and melt in your mouth steak and seafood; The 3rd is simply called Blue. come on a Sat night and you will enjoy both a wonderful meal and live jazz. I hope you have a wonderful time in Charlotte.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...