1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 4, 2013 8:05 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Are you closing the Marriott in Sindelfingen Germany.

mnsimms Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed at this hotel over 300 nights in 3years.  This is the only Marriott property in Stuttgart Germany.  Americans see it as a piece of home.  The furniture is old, the are 19in consoles, the lights are dull but what keeps me coming back is the outstanding customer service.  I would put this staff up against any Marriott property from the food service staff, house keeping , or the front desk.  They will shine.  Its not just the Americans its the locals for Sunday bunch over 50 senior citizens and family members dine together the only one in Sindelfingen.  If you are going to close please let me and the staff know. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are you closing the Marriott in Sindelfingen Germany.
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

mnsimms,

Sure hope they don't close this hotel.  I always stayed there prior to flying out of Stuttgart.  Their steakhouse was always very good!

Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us updated on this hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...