2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 2:51 PM by candiak RSS

How do print the complete category lists of hotels 1-9

brunofry Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How do print the entire list of category 1-9 hotels?  When you select Category 1 hotels you get the complete list of every Marriott or affiliate category 1 in the world but there is no print tab so if you manually print the list from your computer you only get the first page.  I can't figure out how to print the complete list from each category.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do print the complete category lists of hotels 1-9
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings brunofry. I see what you're saying - we've opened a ticket to get that print icon updated. For the time being, you could copy the category 9 hotels (or whichever category is of interest) and past it to a file on your computer.

point-categories-link.jpg

print-hotel-lists.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do print the complete category lists of hotels 1-9
    candiak Silver 6 Reviews

You could also right click with your mouse anywhere over the document and then left click on print. That's how I printed it. Hope it works!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...