Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 5:32 AM by arkwright RSS

London: erc's 'Primer'

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Andy,

Erc's post has been the subject of virtually universal acclaim - and rightly so.

To maximise the value of this work I wonder if you might consider making it a 'default setting' - or something like that - for questions relating to spending time in London.

A

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
  • Re: London: erc's 'Primer'
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ark,

Great idea!

Sorry you could not join us on this past get together at C-H, but maybe you can join us in Feb. 2014!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall

Jerry,

I hope so too. Let me know your Ldn dates when they are confirmed, and I'll do my best.

A

ark,

Have made reservations at C-H, Feb. 23-March 1.  Will look to inviting everyone back on Wed. night, Feb 26th!

Still very early, am going to be "Flexible", am concerned about the "Extra Costs" in addition to the 200,000 points!

Jerry,

Thanks for this info. As things stand, I'll be around on 26/02/2014.

But, as you say, that's a long way off - so we'll keep the situation 'under review', as they say:-)

A

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks arkwright, erc's London primer is a terrific post and it's now featured on the Destinations page.

Thanks, good move!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...