2 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2013 11:28 PM by anadyr RSS

Touchy feeley issues

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK.   So I got a new touchscreen computer, and trying to be suave, I inadvertently passed my hand (not my finger) over a hotel rate listing for a resort and voila I had booked it--not to mention at an exorbitant price and a room type I did not want!  And to make matters worse, I was within the within three days no cancellation period allowed for the place! 

My mistake was going to cost me one night's lodging.

Woe is me, but undeterred I called the Platinum line, and got the help I needed to undo my touch mistake, though it took three kind persons and hold time to do it.  Alas, it was solved after ten minutes of phone time.  Not quite as quickly as when I was a PP, but I had my problem solved.

Warning, know where you point these days with a touch screen!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages
  • Re: Touchy feeley issues
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

anadyr,

Just curious...were you using an app when this happened or using a browser?  I've never booked with the app before but usually the website you have to click through a couple of screens to confirm a reservation.  Glad you were able to cancel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Touchy feeley issues
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Browser

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...