5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2013 1:17 PM by trippin' RSS

Patsy Cline, Alway's!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Not far from the Marriott Maryville in St.Louis us a great theatre in St, Louis to see fine shows.

Yesterday, I saw a show headed to Broadway (Sorry, Jasper, wish you were here), Patsy Cline, Always.

It was wonderful, and if you get a chance to see it, do!

Stay at a local Marriott, and enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, MO, USA
  • Re: Patsy Cline, Alway's!
    trippin' Alumni Steward Member 3 Reviews

I love her!  Sounds like a great time!  Thanks for posting, Mary

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Trippen'

Patsy was the first single female singer elected to The Country Music Hall of Fame.  She performed for only 15 Months.  Died at 30 years old!  Great show!  The other recent great one was "Million Dollar Quartet" (If you enjoy Rock'n Roll)!

I loved the movie of her life although I had such a hard time watching her tumultuous marriage with Charlie Dick.  Love her music!

trippen,

See it if your are going to Broadway/NYC!

It will probably make it on the road someday soon, and maybe you can see it in Chicago or Detroit.

"Crazy", but fun show!

Jerry, thanks pal.  I look forward to seeing it!  Mary

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...