1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2008 5:06 AM by hansgeorg RSS

Planning a trip to Spain

travelt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am planning a 2009 vacation to Spain and would love to hear experiences about the different Marriott Resorts.  Also what is the best time of year for good weather and are any of the vacation clubs near major cities? Looking for some "must do" sights and restuarants.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Planning a trip to Spain
    hansgeorg Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hello,I am a member of MVCI in Mallorca/Spain.Don't miss to stay there or in the 5* JW onsite if you are a golfer.We will have our 1st expericence in Plaza Andaluza near Marbella this summer.Unfortunatly there are no Vacation Clubs near major cities,only hotels.The summers are very hot,maybe a good time to travel is in spring or fall.Try to exchange your week(s)early,these spots are pretty much frequented by the owners.Don't hasitate to contact me.best regards/George

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...