3 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2013 1:22 PM by erc RSS

Airbnb

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Saw this article today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/10072651/Airbnb-ruled-illegal-in-New-York.html

this might be of interest to the likes of erc who has previously mentioned this as a money saving idea.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airbnb
    erc Platinum

I told you these were good deals, get 'em while they're 'hot'  (like Napster).  In London now on some great @sg1974 deals, will write about it upon return  (fine meal at Petrus last nite). Gotta go, the Shard awaits.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

erc,

How's it going?

Weather and better than last week?

erc Platinum

Everything is terrific, thanks to jerrycoin. Not only did you get me placed in a terrific room, you were the advance man on weather, taking one for the team - my weather  (knock on wood) has been great. Off to dinner and a show. Thanks jerrycoin and sg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...