3 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 4:08 AM by painedplatinum RSS

unexpected bonus......how many points???

bvdub11 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I registered for the unexpected bonus and it shows 35k points after 20 nights and bonus 10k after 5 more nights...a friend of mine got 45k after 20 nights, and bonus 10k after 5 nights??? Any feedback would be appreciated? Should I call and and complain? We are both Platinum Elite? Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: unexpected bonus......how many points???
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

bvd,

Have your friend recheck his/her bonus offer, please.  We haven't seen a 45,000 plus 10,000 before and no one else has come forward with that offer. Let us know after they recheck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bvdub11 Platinum

he forwarded the email to me, it says starting at 35k but up to 55k. So I was wrong in the start number being 45, but it def says up to 55k. I am including a picturemarriott.png

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

This is very interesting....I've never seen a promo worth more than 50,000. Let's hope you can get an answer if you call in..keep us posted.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...