6 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 8:43 AM by NathalieF RSS

Get Away Now

nertes Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else gotten an e-mail offer called Get Away Now, Get Points Back Later? The link, however, just takes me to a list of hotels.

And the Rewards folks do not seem do know what to answer about it.

Thx.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Get Away Now
    psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Nertes,

Not sure what this is but have forwarded it for comment.

PSUDad

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'm happy look into this for you. If you still have the email, it may help if you could forward it to me at insidershelp@marriott.com.

Hi nertes - I believe you may have seen this in the Marriott Rewards credit card newsletter? That's a reminder of the redemption bonus for cardmembers.

Reward Redemption bonus Points are available for cardmembers who carry the Marriott Rewards Credit Card, the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card or the Marriott Rewards Business Card issued by Chase Bank, N.A. in the U.S. ... Bonus Points are only awarded for a stay including at least seven standard Rewards Program redemption nights at a category 7, 8 or 9 hotel. Qualifying stays can be redeemed with a combination of cash and Points, or a combination of redemption rates. Here are complete terms: Marriott Rewards Terms and Conditions

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi Andy,

I followed all the links and still couldn't figure how many Reward Redemption Bonus Points I might get if we redeemed 7 nights at a category 8 (just for an example).  Is there some kind of a chart, or do you have an example you could give us.  I have the Premier Card.  Thanks!

nertes Platinum 4 Reviews

Also---can this be earned if it's 7 nights in a row, but at 2 different category 7, 8, or 9 properties?

Thx again.

I've confirmed that the redemption bonus for Marriott Rewards cardmembers is 15,000 points for a stay including at least seven redemption nights at a category 7, 8 or 9 hotel.  Marriott Rewards Terms and Conditions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...