10 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2013 1:09 PM by anadyr RSS

Service

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN0642.JPG

Well, maybe it is my Rhodium Elite Lifetime status, but this hang tag ensures as much shampoos as I want or need.

PS:  Professor Chiara, notice that slippers are one of the items?  Who knew?  What a deal.

Thanks Santa Clara!  Much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Santa Clara, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Santa Clara Marriott
  • Re: Service
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Wow, I wish other hotels would adopt this.  Very nice service indeed!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

I agree. Never saw this before and must be that one property since I hve stayed in over 50 unique marriott properties in last 18 months. Good for you and glad you were able to get such a wonderful offer.

I was lucky to have it photographed since it evaporated (must be the non Rhodium effect?)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Very nice.  I like it! 

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I stayed at the Santa Clara Marriott for 6 months or more.

They have the best staff of all the hotels (Marriott or not) in which I've stayed!

Rosalita, Rosarita, Rosalee?  So sorry that I don't remember her name!  She was the 'wake up call' lady that I spoke to every night.  Not just about my wake up calls... she'd ask about my weekend (I'd spend every other weekend in California since it was too far to fly home to NYC every weekend), my flights, leave me special messages upon my check-ins on Sunday nights, we'd talk about her grandchildren, etc.  After months of these phone conversations, I just had to go downstairs and ask to meet her!

In the restaurant, I am so sorry I cannot remember his name, my waiter would stand by my table and chat with me during my dinner.  Another sweetie!  I learned all about he and his wife's lives.

The front desk asked if they could take my picture... they wanted to hang it in the backroom so all the associates knew who I was and what I looked like.  They do it for all their 'favorite' customers!  How stunned was I!!!!  I refused.... embarrassed, saying that they all knew me by now!  :-)

And the staff in the CL were outstanding.  Refused to let me fill out drink tickets, always chatting with me about weekend activities/their lives, telling me to take unfinished bottles of chardonnay back to my room (no charge), etc.  My last night in the hotel, they gave me a huge basket filled with 2 bottles of my favorite chardonnay, different types of pasta, sauces, bread sticks, etc.

I received an insulated cooler bag in the mail from the hotel as a present.  I still use it!

Wish I had more stays like that!

And, wish I had more reasons to be in Santa Clara!

Do you mean Nadia as the wakeup person?  Imelda and Gaye and Olga in the Lounge made me homemade food, never accepted my drink certs, and when discovering I liked a special Pino Noir (David Bruce) got it for me every time I was in the hotel.

A great hotel with great folks. They bought my wife a Tiffany Bracelet since I had stayed there 85 discrete times in a year--a feat that no one else pulled off to that point.

As the 49er stadium nearby nears completion this will be the place to be during home games, and the 59ers already haev meetings there since their training facility is around the corner.

Oh, no... It's been 15 years or more.  All my folks are probably gone or retired.

Most likely so--was Dan K the GM?

Sorry, I have no idea who the GM might have been at the time !

No problem NHM, just wondering.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...