9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 7:08 PM by red-in-la RSS

New Marriott Site?

ab3i Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Pleasantly surprised with the new www.marriott.com website. I don't know if its a global roll-out (checked with another browser and got the old one) but i could be mistaken. The redesigned site is a much cleaner interface and does not have the funky small scrolling windows on the main page. I also like how it shows your status and points and status straight upon login. Kudos to the www.marriott.com design and user experience team! Still does not show lifetime status or progress towards the lifetime status tiers, but its a step in the right direction.

Marriott-Front Page.JPGMarriott-SignInPage.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Marriott Site?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hey thanks ab3i - I'll pass along your feedback to the team. We're testing that format so it's not finalized but also don't be surprised if you see the previous homepage at another point.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

These changes are new.  Anadyr and I posted a couple of weeks ago about seeing multiple, up to three different ones, home pages and sign in pages for Marriott and Insiders. 

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

I still get the old one, never get any of the newer versions! Oh well, maybe some day!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

They are obviously still playing around with the new site.  I've gotten both the old and new at various times over the past couple of weeks.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

vaboywnder, I have seen the old and new several times over the past couple weeks as well.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I have been getting the newer version until today, then I got the old version.

ab3i Platinum 4 Reviews

back to the old marriott site today , looks like i jumped the gun on the changes!

trippin' Alumni Steward Member 3 Reviews

Probably tweaking it!

red-in-la Platinum 1 Reviews

Maybe I've found the bug???  For 2 days now I can get into all the features of the site except "Find Hotel Rooms"....  Kinda important.  And this is on 2 different computers.  And I can obviously get into the "insiders" pages.  Wonder if IT knows I've been raging on them about the form / function of their forum site???

Anyhow, at www.marriott.com/default.mi I get a circle going around and around, endlessly.  I've also called, what I'd very looooosly call tech support and they were of 0 help.  The girl gave me a similar web address which produced a black page with all the hotel search fields.  Unfortunately that didn't work either.

question:  "can you help me"

answer:  "maybe your history is confusing it"

That was the extent of her knowledge besides giving me a different URL.

So I reserved 2 rooms at a Hilton Garden Inn.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...