2 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2013 8:05 AM by painedplatinum RSS

Unexpected Bonus Help Please

chrismakris Member
Currently Being Moderated

Could someone please explain to me what the "Unexpected Bonus" promotion is  Every time I go and click on the link on the front page of Marriotts' website I get an error message.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Unexpected Bonus Help Please
    boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

Pick up the phone and call CS.  They will enroll you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Unexpected Bonus Help Please
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

chris,

The Unexpected Bonus is similar to the Mega Bonus that Marriott runs a couple of times per year. They try to customize these offers for a reason no one can figure out. If you earn points, there appears to be two possible offers..1) Stay "X" amount of nights and receive "x" amount of points. 2) Stay two times and get a free night certificate for a category 4 or 5 hotel. maximum of 2 or 3 nights.   As boldie recommends above...if you don't see something in the "Promotion Central" section on the marriott.com site...give customer service a call.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...