4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 1:20 PM by NathalieF RSS

Technical Problems with MRI!!!!

andrew_p2 Member
Currently Being Moderated

In order to post this, I have had to create a new account.  When I click on Sign In, it takes me to the page to create a new account.  When I type my log on credentials, it says that my account already exists (I know, so how do I log in).

I previously elected to keep me logged in but it prompts me to log in each time.  I'm not sure it's necessary to log in each time as no sensitive data stored on this account.

Also, sorry to put this post in the Rewards conversations but the Create Discussion link appears to be missing from the main page.

Under technical support- there is no contact me.  I'm afraid I did not know where else to raise this.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties or just me?

Any help much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Technical Problems with MRI!!!!
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

We'll see what's going on - watch for a message from us to help troubleshoot.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

If you're using Internet Explorer you might find better luck with Firefox.  All the problems I had with MI went completely away once I started using Firefox.

Regardless, they still need to fix the issues.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Just a suggestion -

I'm not sure if you are using an internet security tool that manages passwords and logins - this could be the culprit. Another option is to try logging out (drop-down choice under your pseudonym next to the "Welcome" in the top-right) and then to log in again using the login page (rather than going to Marriott.com and linking via the MRI option). In other words, use this link: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/welcome and go to the top-right for Sign In and see what happens. Be sure you log out of Marriott.com when doing this to clear all the logged cache from your browser.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for all the tips with IE - This particular issue is because there are two different Rewards accounts involved.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...