1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 7, 2008 5:48 PM by mikieg RSS

Nix on Aruba

retiredandkept Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I can't fathom how people keep going to Aruba after what happened to Natalie. The only way to force Aruba to take action is to stop visiting until there is action. Besides we recently stopped in Aruba on a cruise. What a dump that side of the island is. I guess the resort areas are nice, I imagine.

I will consider Aruba again when the government stops playing games and punishes the people involved in Natalies death. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nix on Aruba
    mikieg Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I don’t mean to be insensitive to what happened to Natalie but I don’t think that boycotting the island is the answer. If we as American’s boycotted cities in U.S. each time there was an injustice perpetrated by the local courts or police, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and a dozen other cities would find itself without tourists.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...