4 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 5:14 PM by iahflyr RSS

FTNYC

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
  • Re: FTNYC
    curiousone Platinum

I don't know about NY, but as I was walking around Seattle today I had some great Mexican tacos from a food truck. When I walked around the corner I saw this food truck! I think it had something to do with pork.

Pork Food Truck.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

The truck is Maximus-Minimus http://maximus-minimus.com/ is  famous in Seattle and has been featured on the Food Network.  We try to find it when we are in Seattle, but as luck would have it they are not in the area or closed....one day soon however!

jvois Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks so much!  I was looking for something like this for my upcoming NYC trip!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

you are welcome

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...