8 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2013 11:42 AM by californian RSS

My trip to Area 51 (photos included)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here are some of the more interesting photos that I took while there.

DSCN0248.JPG

DSCN0248.JPGDSCN0248.JPG

As you can plainly see the new hotel is nearing completion, the alien ship is intact and there are some other interesting things going on there.  I hope to return someday, as soon as I can.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pyramid Lake, Nevada, USA
  • Re: My trip to Area 51 (photos included)
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

alright, you can fool some of us some of the time, but that sure looks like a trash can lid to me! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Actually  you need the Rhodium Elite filter on MRI to see them, here's one visible for everyone else:

DSCN0254.JPG

That is the Concierge Bench for PPs and below.

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Anadyr

Awesome photos!  They bring fond memories of a particularly eerie episode in my life when I was transported to Area 51 by otherworldly beings.  I am anxiously awaiting the completion of the new Marriott under construction as it looks fabulous.  Hopefully, the new  property has not experienced category creep as I plan to use a few mega bonus coupons for my stay.  The space ship does not look familiar at all.

Actually it is not a Marriott under construction, but another brand. known to us by it's nom d' plume, Fairmont, and after all being a Canadian corporation it is technically owned by 'aliens.'  Area 51 may lack the glitz of Vegas but what happens there really does stay there.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

lol, great photos!  

taxman415 Platinum

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...