4 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 2:27 PM by laurac RSS

Great Service at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square

toddynho2 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Office of the Chairman:

I would like to take the opportunity to share my experience at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square during my last stay.  This is the first week at this hotel and I was extremely impressed with two of the people working in the concierge’s.  Both Daniel and Susan S. were a delight and expressed all the attributes of why I stay at Marriott.  I've stayed here for 6 weeks and appreciate their kindness and genuine care on how my life is going.  I’m in my fourth or fifth year as a platinum guest (500+ total membership nights) and with less than four months in for 2013; I’m already there to renewing for 2014.  It’s always nice to go to a property and feel comfortable.  When staying at hotels I can sometimes feel like a stranger or as a member of the family.  Both Daniel and Susan S. made me feel like part of their family at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square.  My wife joined me for part of my stay and felt the same way, special.  Thank you for your wonderful staff that your brand proudly displays.

Sincerely,

Todd F.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Service at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, Toddynho2, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

This is a great hotel in a great location for sure.  You may not know that it opened about the time of the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, but things have definitely gotten a lot less shaky since.  I understand there's a new GM there, someone with whom I knew when staying at another hotel and he's great--very people oriented. Nice to hear that the place has not fallen from its high standards.

marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

I like this hotel.  Great location and nice decor throughout.  The Concierge Lounge also serves good pastries at breakfast.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, Toddynho2, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge these associates and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, both of these associates have been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best,

Laura

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...