3 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2013 11:25 AM by eb5147 RSS

unexpected bonus not showing up

chitownjeff Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, I'm a platinum premier, lifetime platinum member.  Why I am not getting any of the "unexpected bonus" offers that others are getting?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: unexpected bonus not showing up
    erc Platinum

Many of us didn't receive offers (the why of course remains, no doubt a proprietary secret kept in a vault at global headquarters). The community manager provided the following info below, which lead to offers :

Contact Customer Care or call 888-Marriott (627-7468).

We called/wrote and were provided with a variety of megabonus offers.

If you want more info - check over to the right, More Like This and the entire discussion Re:May 2013 "Unexpected Bonus" (mega style) is available.  Best wishes toward a good outcome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: unexpected bonus not showing up
    eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

I'm not sure that it's not preferable to not be included as long as one finds out about the promo, which often is a problem, I think.

Some of us are offered something other than what we prefer and then have to try to switch our offers.  Then it has to be manually tracked at the end of the promo to change it in actuality. 

ERC is really good at giving the right answers, isn't he?   

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...