10 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2013 1:09 PM by rodrigst RSS

Link for referrals

rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I can't seem to find a place where I can find a link to refer people to sign up for Marriott Rewards.

I am planning a wedding soon and will be having guests stay at a Renaissance here in Boston and would like to potentially earn some more points by having people sign up for marriott rewards when reserving the rooms for the weekend. Is there a way to do this? The only thing I can find is the place to enter everyone's email addresses, I'd rather not do that.

Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Link for referrals
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

rodrigst,

I believe this is what you are looking for: 

https://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/refer-a-friend.mi

Best wishes and congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks!

That is link that you'd punch in everyone'e email address and name. I am looking for a link that I can place on our wedding site that let's people sign up before making the reservation, but has a referral to me.

Thanks,

S

Sorry, I'll keep looking!

ab3i Platinum 4 Reviews

A roundabout way, but this might work.

1. Go to the link that IAHFLYR provided https://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/refer-a-friend.mi
    2. Send a referral email to yourself
    3. The email that you send will have an "enroll" link in it (something like http://joinmarriottrewards.com/Friend/us/enroll.aspx?promo.....)
    4. Copy that referral Link and put it on your wedding site

Hope this works, congratulations on your upcoming marriage

Anyone else have a though/answer? Is there someone from Marriott here that can answer this?

NathalieF,

Might you be able to shed some light on the question rodrigst has asked?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Sure iahflyer, I've marked your initial response as correct as that's the current referral process.

That is the only process, wow.

I think wow as well.

I could get you (Marriott) about 15 new rewards members to market to directly if there was a way to give them a referral link prior. There is no way I am emailing people like that - would come off as very tacky...

taxlaw Platinum 2 Reviews

When we were married our wedding planner from F&B at the Marriott tied in all of our guest rooms so we were able to generate meeting planner points for teh amount we paid for the wedding reception.  Speak to the people at the site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...