6 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 1:52 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Delta Airlines seat map question

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone had a problem looking at the seat map on the Delta website the last few days?  I have been unable to see any seats other than what initially comes up.  There seems to be no way to move the layout up and down.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Delta Airlines seat map question
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

razorback

I just tried and had no problems whatsoever....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ams10 Platinum

Sorry to hear. Haven't had this one...just changed some seats yesterday.  Did have a prob once due to they kinda have a different scroll-closer inside margin vs outer to see entire  plane lay out.  Also, found that sometimes can only see the class of service I booked. Otherwise have to go in like I'm just searching for a flight to view all seats in all classes of service. Hope things work out for you.

I can view our assigned seats on flights we've already scheduled; however, I still can't scroll through the seats on flights I am just looking at.  Guess I need to call Delta to see if they can help.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

When I chose my seats on airberlin recently (after I had already purchased the flight), there was no seat map available.  I had to call airberlin and discuss seat availability with the customer service representative while looking at a seat map on www.seatguru.com

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razor,

Worked fine for me fine yesterday!

I finally figured out what was wrong.  When I click on "view seat" and the seat map comes up, a strip comes up at the top of the page (don't know what else to call it) and at the end is what looks like a torn piece of paper.  When I click on that icon, it says compatibility view, and recommends that some computers need this view and it worked!  Don't know why this has started all of a sudden, but at least I know what to do now.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...