1 Reply Latest reply: May 8, 2013 4:30 PM by ab3i RSS

Account history?

vermeer Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, perhaps I am missing an obvious feature..but I can't seem to find a history page in MR so that I can track points going in and out.  My concern is on DH's account.  His Visa Cat 1-4 cert was used, then the reservation was cancelled.  The Cat cert is not back - but it may have been converted to points.  I only see transactions with 0 points. It shows the Visa Free night with 0 points twice for the same date.  Since I cancelled the reservation using this certificate twice - I would expect to either see the certificate available for use again or the equivalent amount of points in his account.  Not sure how to ask about this if I call rewards customer service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Account history?
    ab3i Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

you can find  your point account history under:

Home -> Marriott Rewards -> My Account -> Account Activity

-> Select Transactions

-> Specify Time Period

-> select Transaction Type

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...