4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 2:38 PM by candiak RSS

Marriott Rewards Certificate #'s

wrswartz Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know how to view a Marriott Rewards Certificate # when logged into your Rewrds Account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards Certificate #'s
    BuckeyeSloopy Silver 2 Reviews

Hi, I found what I think you are looking for.

I was wondering the same because it wasn't until after I called the Marriott # they told me i had achieved some rewards.

Once logged in to Marriott Rewards click on "Promotion Central" under my account, then click "New Promotions for you"

This will take you to the screen showing all of the current promotions open and if you achieved one, you can then click on the achieved reward and book the reward from that screen.

Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

mksmith13 Platinum 2 Reviews

Great question:

After logging into your marriott rewards account, go to the "My Account Overview" tab.

Next click on "Account Activity"

Near the bottom of the page, you'll see unused certificates available on your account.

Hope this is helpful!

candiak Silver 6 Reviews

On my account it doesn't have a certificate number. But when I was ready to use the certificate, I logged into my account and chose my hotel and dates and so on. At the bottom it asks if you are using your Marriott points - click yes. Then as you go through the next few steps, you will be able to choose if you want to use your certificate or points automatically. It took me a while to figure out how to use the certificates because I myself was looking for a number as well. After a few attempts and frustrations, I found out the ones you get for the promos and such do not have numbers. Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...