2 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2013 5:59 PM by jerrycoin RSS

I'd like to nominate the Manager Jack at the Paris La Defense Renaissance Hotel

slbartels Member
Currently Being Moderated

While on a business trip to Paris the week of February 6th, my colleague and I were greeted in the restaurant by the hotel manager, Jack.  He was so warm and friendly and surprisingly had a perfect american accent.  He stayed and chatted with us for a bit and made us feel like truly welcomed guests at the hotel.  The next morning, a group of 4 colleagues joined me for breakfast at another one of the hotel's restaurants.  Jack came in and recognized us right away and again made us feel very special and asked if there was anything he could get for us.  He offered to go down to the lobby to get umbrellas for our journey to the office as it was pouring outside.  He also was very attentive and offered to have an omelet especially made for us aside from the standard buffet.  Jack was a perfect example of what true hospitality should be.  It's very hard to find these days and it was an extremely pleasant surprise to find in Paris.  I will definitely stay at that hotel again when I go back later this year for business again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris La Defense Cedex, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
  • Re: I'd like to nominate the Manager Jack at the Paris La Defense Renaissance Hotel
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, slbartels, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I'd like to nominate the Manager Jack at the Paris La Defense Renaissance Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sibartels,

I know Jack, and he is a wonderful manager and guy!

First met him in Houston, Texas when he was working for Tony Vallone, at Tony's.  We had some Chain des Rotisseurs functions at Tony's and Jack was exceptional. He also has been most cordial on my wonderful stays at La Defense and the dining room is very reasonable and comfortable

If you see Jack, tell him hello from Jerry and his other food friend, Dr. Rogers! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...