1 Reply Latest reply: May 7, 2013 10:34 AM by ab3i RSS

2 hours in Barcelona

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone used a private car service to take a short tour of Barcelona?  We disembark from a cruise early in the morning and our flight departs at 11 am.  We were thinking that if we could get a private car service perhaps we could have a 30 - 60 minute driving tour on the way to the airport.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a car service or perhaps could tell us whether or not this is should even be attempted.

Thanks for your help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2 hours in Barcelona
    ab3i Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Although i haven't used a private car service for a short tour of Barcelona, one option (if you have time to kill) is to take the metro to Barcelona city, spend some time seeing the sights and enjoy the Catalan cooking, and then take the airport train. I have always flown into Barcelona and its been a couple of years since i was last there, so i definitely recommend confirming the exact trains/metro lines. At a high level, the transportation options would look something like:

• Take the port bus (from the terminal to Monument a Colomyou) - Columbus Monument / Statue
    • Take the Green Line / L3 Metro to Passeig de Gràcia
    • Take the Airport Train (C2 Train) from Passeig de Gràcia
    • Take a shuttle bus from the Train Station to the Terminal (if needed)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...