1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 17, 2009 1:00 PM by globalgal RSS

Fun 3 Hours

bigknutt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just returned from a trip to Denver, while visiting my son and daughter-in-law, who always try to provide something for "Pops" to do when he visits.  This time, they took me snowmobililng to us easterners, sledding to those in the know, and we had a blast!  It was beautiful in Denver, but freezing up on the mountain.  I can't remember the name of the group we went with, but will be glad to provide it.  It was a definite must, and not at all tiring on an old and aging body.  Just cold!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fun 3 Hours
    globalgal Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Would love to know the name of the company you used, is possible.  My husband and I are going to be there next week and snow mobiling is defintely on our list of things to do.

thanks! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...