1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 29, 2013 1:13 PM by laurac RSS

Nomination for Service Award

w_sawyer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Brittany M. at the CAKSO location for a Spirit to Serve Award. Brittany has on many occasions gone the extra mile by either personally tracking me down to let me know an opening has come up or letting me know when should book ahead during busy times. She always remembers  my name and introduces me to other Marriott associates. She is respected by her co-workers and hotel guests. She seems to always be at the hotel and has a smile on her face every time. I believe she should be awarded the certificate for her Spirit to Serve.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination for Service Award
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, w_sawyer, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...