1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 24, 2013 8:56 AM by californian RSS

Tahoe

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I are heading to South Tahoe this weekend (I know, nothing like last minute planning right?) and we are staying at the Grand Residence.  We really do not have any type of an agenda, which is VERY unusual for us, and I am looking for any types regarding things to do, restaurants, etc.  I realize that we are hitting the "off-season" but a few days away from the office is always nice and I understand that the scenery is beautiful.

Thanks in advance for the tips.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
South Lake Tahoe, California, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Grand Residences by Marriott, Lake Tahoe - studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms
  • Re: Tahoe
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My favorite restaurant is Fresh Catch.  I like the casual food in the bar.  Better prices than upstairs.

Red Hut for breakfast.  You have to drive for both.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Incoming Links