1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 20, 2013 6:03 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Trip to Washington

youssefmakhkhas@hotmail.fr Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, My name is Youssef MAKHKHAS, I'm from Morocco, I will attend the congress "TechConnect World 2013 Conference, Expo and National Innovation Summit",May 13-16, 2013,that take place in National Harbor, Maryland, U.S.A.

I tried to booke a room at your hotel, but apparently I could not because I dont have a visa card

I wonder if I can make a reservation now and have a proof of accommodation and pay when I will be in washington

Thank you for answering  me

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Trip to Washington
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

youssefmakhkhas,

You should not have to have a credit card to make a reservation online.  You should make your reservation first, then show them your passport upon check in and give them a cash deposit.

Lastly, the group setting ups the convention should be able to help you as well!

Good luck, and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...